SoftBank CEO: Top two U.S. mobile operators hold oligopolistic position
TOKYO (Reuters) - SoftBank Corp Chief Executive Masayoshi Son said on Wednesday that the top two U.S. mobile operators have an oligopolistic position in the U.S. markets.
Earlier, Son declined to comment on reports that his company's subsidiary Sprint Corp was looking to buy U.S. rival T-Mobile US.
He also declined comment on U.S. regulators' reported skepticism about a potential merger between Sprint and T-Mobile.
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Dominic Lau and Edmund Klamann)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data