Demonstrator killed in Venezuela protest - witnesses
CARACAS (Reuters) - A demonstrator was killed during an anti-government rally in Caracas on Wednesday, Reuters witnesses said.
A Reuters cameraman and a photographer both heard shots and saw one protester had fallen to the ground. The person was then carried away dead.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |