Italy's BPER slashes net income guideline for 2014
MILAN Feb 13 (Reuters) - Italy's Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna (BPER) said on Thursday it had slashed its target for 2014 net income to take into account a worsened economic scenario.
The cooperative bank now expects net income to come around 200 million euros ($271.77 million)this year, down from an estimated 315 million euros in its March 2012 business plan. ($1 = 0.7359 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini; Editing by Lisa Jucca)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |