BRIEF-Carl Zeiss Meditec Q1 EBIT fell to 26.5 mln eur
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Carl Zeiss Meditec AG : * Says cautious start to the new financial year, after strong annual results * Says Q1 EBIT fell to EUR 26.5 million (previous year: EUR 31.3 million). * Says company is on the right track
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut