Occidental selling U.S. gas assets for $1.4 billion
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Occidental Petroleum Corp on Thursday said it reached a deal to sell its interests in a large natural gas field in the central United States for a pre-tax price of $1.4 billion, with proceeds earmarked for share repurchases.
The buyer was not disclosed.
Occidental's interest comprises more than 1.4 million acres in the Hugoton field that spans southwestern Kansas and parts of Oklahoma and Colorado.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official