RPT-Italy PM Letta to resign on Friday, Renzi seen taking over
ROME Feb 13 (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta will tender his resignation on Friday after his Democratic Party (PD) called for him to step aside to make way for a new government, a statement from the premier's office said.
Letta will hand his resignation to President Giorgio Napolitano, who is widely expected to ask PD leader Matteo Renzi to form a new government.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data