Orbitz Worldwide posts fourth-quarter profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, an online travel agency, reported a quarterly profit on Thursday as it booked more hotel stays and vacation packages.
Earnings were $5.3 million, or 5 cents a share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $314.6 million, or $2.96 a share, a year earlier.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps