BRIEF-Oxford Instruments sees full-year performance broadly in-line with last year
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Oxford Instruments PLC : * Orders ahead of the prior year in the four months since September * Year to date sales remain behind the same period last year * Sees strong February March, expecting year performance to be broadly in-line with the prior year * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities