BRIEF-Oxford Instruments sees full-year performance broadly in-line with last year
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Oxford Instruments PLC : * Orders ahead of the prior year in the four months since September * Year to date sales remain behind the same period last year * Sees strong February March, expecting year performance to be broadly in-line with the prior year * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.