BRIEF-Pernod Ricard shares down after it cuts profit goal amid China weakness
PARIS Feb 13 (Reuters) - Pernod Ricard SA : * Shares open down 2 percent percent after it cuts profit goal amid China
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'