PHILIPPINES PRESS-Metrobank readies $500 mln debt sale - BusinessWorld
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co, one of the Philippines' biggest lenders, has obtained central bank approval to issue Tier 2 notes, giving it the flexibility to raise as much as $500 million via a peso- or dollar-denominated debt sale, or a combination of both, the BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia