BRIEF-VW: No connection between Tennessee employees vote on union representation, company decision on where to build new product for US market
DETROIT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG : * Says there is no connection between the Chattanooga, Tennessee employees' decision about whether to be represented by a union and the company decision about where to build a new vehicle for the U.S. market
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |