Weight Watchers profit forecast misses estimates, shares plunge
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Weight Watchers International Inc forecast a full-year profit far below estimates, sending the company's shares down 17 percent in extended trading.
Weight Watchers said it expects to earn $1.30 to $1.60 per share in 2014, missing analysts' average estimate of $2.78, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port