Weight Watchers profit forecast misses estimates, shares plunge
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Weight Watchers International Inc forecast a full-year profit far below estimates, sending the company's shares down 17 percent in extended trading.
Weight Watchers said it expects to earn $1.30 to $1.60 per share in 2014, missing analysts' average estimate of $2.78, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia