Investment fund Amber buys stake in Italy's Ascopiave-sources
MILAN Feb 14 (Reuters) - Investment fund Amber Capital bought part of an 8.7 percent stake in Italian gas distribution company Ascopiave that was sold by Blue Flame, two sources close to the situation said on Friday.
"Amber bought a significant stake," said one of the sources, meaning a holding of more than 2 percent. "Several investors have come in," the source said. (Reporting by Elisa Anzolin and Claudia Cristoferi, writing by Silvia Aloisi, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters