BRIEF-Bayer says FDA rejects wider use of blood thinner Xarelto
FRANKFURT Feb 14 (Reuters) - Bayer AG : * FDA Issues Complete Response Letters for Use of XARELTO (rivaroxaban) to Reduce the Risk of Secondary Cardiovascular Events and Stent Thrombosis in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome * Remains committed to providing patients who have suffered from acute coronary syndrome with additional protection against stent thrombosis and secondary life-threatening cardiovascular events
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach