Brazil builder Brookfield says controlling owner plans delisting
SAO PAULO Feb 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian real estate developer Brookfield Incorporações SA said on Friday its controlling shareholder planned to delist the company from the country's stock exchange, offering a 29 percent premium to buy out minority shareholders.
Brookfield Brasil Participações plans to offer up to 1.60 reais per share for some 268.6 million shares in circulation, according to a securities filing. Brookfield's stock closed 5 percent higher on Friday at 1.24 reais per share. (Reporting by Juliana Schincariol)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park