Enbridge posts quarterly loss
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc, Canada's largest pipeline company, reported a fourth-quarter loss, mainly due to losses on hedging contracts.
The company posted a net loss of C$267 million ($243 million), or 32 Canadian cents per share, compared with a profit of C$146 million, or 18 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding one-time items, Enbridge earned 44 Canadian cents per share in the quarter ended Dec. 31.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |