Whiting says 50-70 bpd of fracking fluid leaking from ND well
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - A Whiting Petroleum oil well in North Dakota was leaking 50-70 barrels per day of drilling fluid on Friday after a well blowout on Thursday afternoon, the company said.
The leak, which contained fluids used in fracking, was contained and was not flowing into any nearby waterways, a spokesman said.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data