GN Store Nord core profit rises less than expected
COPENHAGEN Feb 14 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid and headset maker GN Store Nord reported a weaker-than-expected fourth quarter core profit (EBITA) on Friday.
Quarterly earnings before interest, taxation and amortisation rose to 390 million Danish crowns ($71.42 million) from 301 million crowns a year earlier, below an average estimate of 404 million in a Reuters poll.
It forecast 2014 EBITA of more than 1.33 billion crowns, and organic revenue growth of more than 8 percent.
($1 = 5.4603 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey