GN Store Nord core profit rises less than expected
COPENHAGEN Feb 14 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aid and headset maker GN Store Nord reported a weaker-than-expected fourth quarter core profit (EBITA) on Friday.
Quarterly earnings before interest, taxation and amortisation rose to 390 million Danish crowns ($71.42 million) from 301 million crowns a year earlier, below an average estimate of 404 million in a Reuters poll.
It forecast 2014 EBITA of more than 1.33 billion crowns, and organic revenue growth of more than 8 percent.
($1 = 5.4603 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Stine Jacobsen. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ