Advertising agency Interpublic's quarterly revenue rises
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Interpublic Group of Cos, the No. 2 U.S. advertising agency, reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly revenue, mainly helped by growth in the United States.
Revenue rose to $2.12 billion in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 from $2.06 billion a year earlier.
Net income fell to $193.1 million, or 44 cents per share, from $313.3 million, or 68 cents per share.
Interpublic said it took a pretax restructuring charge of about $60.6 million in the quarter.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Zimmer to buy Biomet in $13.35 billion deal