Interpump says Q4 net profit 9.1 mln euros
MILAN Feb 14 (Reuters) - Italian hydraulic pump producer Interpump said on Friday it made 9.1 million euros ($12.4 million) in net profit in the fourth quarter of 2013, slightly lower than the same period in the previous year.
The company said fourth-quarter profit of 10.6 million euros in the fourth quarter of 2012 had included non-recurring tax benefits.
Interpump, whose high-pressure water pumps can cut through steel, said fourth-quarter net sales rose 14.3 percent to 139 million euros.
($1 = 0.7317 euros) (Reporting by Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source