CANADA STOCKS-TSX hits near three-year high as gold miners, Enbridge rise
TORONTO, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index touched its highest level in nearly three years on Friday as a higher bullion price drove up shares of gold producers and Enbridge Inc's stock gained after the pipeline company reported quarterly results. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 53.11 points, or 0.38 percent, at 14,054.76. Seven of the 10 main sectors on the index were higher.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet