CANADA STOCKS-TSX hits near three-year high as gold miners, Enbridge rise
TORONTO, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index touched its highest level in nearly three years on Friday as a higher bullion price drove up shares of gold producers and Enbridge Inc's stock gained after the pipeline company reported quarterly results. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 53.11 points, or 0.38 percent, at 14,054.76. Seven of the 10 main sectors on the index were higher.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |