Mediobanca sold 2.1 pct of RCS Mediagroup on the market
MILAN Feb 14 (Reuters) - Italian investment bank Mediobanca sold around 2.1 percent of ordinary shares in publisher RCS MediaGroup on the market in January, cashing in 13.4 million euros ($18.3 million).
Mediobanca used to be the largest shareholder in the publisher with a 15 percent stake. It said however in the summer that its investment in RCS was no longer strategic and has been selling down its stake in small portions since September.
Carmaker Fiat is now the top investor in the publisher of Italy's best-known newspaper Corriere della Sera with a stake of around 20.5 percent.
($1 = 0.7307 euros) (Reporting by Lisa Jucca, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine