Occidental Petroleum to spin off California assets
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said it would spin off its California assets into a separately traded company, creating the state's largest natural gas producer.
Occidental said the new company, which would hold 2.3 million net acres, would have major operations in the state's high-potential oil and gas basins, including Los Angeles, San Joaquin, Ventura and Sacramento.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found