Occidental Petroleum to spin off California assets
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said it would spin off its California assets into a separately traded company, creating the state's largest natural gas producer.
Occidental said the new company, which would hold 2.3 million net acres, would have major operations in the state's high-potential oil and gas basins, including Los Angeles, San Joaquin, Ventura and Sacramento.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |