Occidental Petroleum to spin off California assets
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Occidental Petroleum Corp said it would spin off its California assets into a separately traded company, creating the state's largest natural gas producer.
Occidental said the new company, which would hold 2.3 million net acres, would have major operations in the state's high-potential oil and gas basins, including Los Angeles, San Joaquin, Ventura and Sacramento.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data