RPT-Peru's economy grew 5 pct in 2013, its weakest expansion since 2009
LIMA Feb 14 (Reuters) - Peru's economy grew 5 percent in all of 2013, the Andean country's weakest expansion since 2009 as mineral exports tumbled and domestic demand mellowed, the government said on Friday.
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources