Prime Office raises 130 mln euros in capital increase
FRANKFURT Feb 14 (Reuters) - German real estate company Prime Office AG on Friday said it raised 130.4 million euros ($178.21 million) through a capital increase.
The group said proceeds would be used to strengthen its equity capital position and to reduce leverage. ($1 = 0.7317 euros) (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Christoph Steitz)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data