Rothschild parent Paris Orleans Q3 revenue falls 10 pct
PARIS Feb 14 (Reuters) - Paris Orleans, parent of independent investment bank Rothschild, posted a 10 percent drop in third-quarter revenue, citing a weak merger-and-acquisition market.
Group revenue fell to 321.8 million euros ($440 million)from 358 million in the year-earlier quarter, Paris Orleans said on its website on Friday. ($1 = 0.7307 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Mark John)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |