SINGAPORE PRESS-Anti-money laundering not always priority in Asia: poll - Business Times
Anti-money laundering (AML) measures - despite the rhetoric - among Asian banks, including those in Singapore, are not always a priority issue, a survey has found.
But Asian regulators are stepping up their game and expect board directors to take an active role in managing AML risks, so banks need to address the issue more urgently.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |