Spain to sell bonds due 2019, 2024 and 2044 on Thursday
MADRID Feb 14 (Reuters) - Spain will auction three bonds at the next scheduled auction Feb. 20, the Treasury said on Friday.
The bonds include one due April 30, 2019, with a 2.75 percent coupon, one due April 30, 2024, with a 3.8 percent coupon and one due October 31, 2044, with a 5.15 percent coupon.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey