Russia warns West against interference in Ukraine
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned the West against interfering in Ukraine's crisis, saying at a news conference with his German counterpart that citizens of the ex-Soviet state should be allowed to resolve matters themselves.
"We believe Ukrainians themselves should find a way out of the political crisis ... We expect all other partners of Ukraine to follow the same principle," Lavrov said after talks with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
(Reporting by Gabriela Baczynsk; Writing by Steve Gutterman, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting