Israel preparing to treat any casualties from Egypt border blast
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police said they were preparing medics to treat any casualties from an explosion on Sunday in Egypt's Sinai peninsula near the border with Israel.
"The event is happening on the Egyptian side, and we are making our preparations," a police spokesman said. An Egyptian army source said an explosion on a tourist bus wounded four people.
(Reporting by Dan Williams, Editing by Jeffrey Heller)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia