H&M sales rise 15 pct in Jan, matching forecasts
STOCKHOLM Feb 17 (Reuters) - Swedish budget fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz said on Monday its sales rose 15 percent in January, in line with a forecast which the company provided in its fourth quarter report.
Analysts in a Reuters poll had also predicted the firm, which competes with its bigger rival Zara-owner Inditex , would post a 15 percent increase in total sales.
H&M said in its quarterly report on Jan. 30 that it expected January sales to rise 15 percent. (Reporting by Mia Shanley, editing by Simon Johnson)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port