Spain to issue up to 9.5 bln euros in debt this week
MADRID Feb 17 (Reuters) - Spain said on Monday it aimed to raise between 7.5 billion euros and 9.5 billion euros ($10.3 billion-$13 billion) through a T-bill auction on Tuesday and a triple-bond auction on Thursday.
On Tuesday, the Treasury will target between 3.5 billion and 4.5 billion euros in the sale of 6- and 12-month T-bills, while on Thursday it will auction between 4 billion and 5 billion euros in 5-year, 10-year and 30-year bonds.
The bonds include one due April 30, 2019, with a 2.75 percent coupon, one due April 30, 2024, with a 3.8 percent coupon and one due October 31, 2044, with a 5.15 percent coupon.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions