Imerys says remains committed to buying AMCOL
PARIS Feb 17 (Reuters) - France's Imerys said on Monday it remained committed to buying U.S. minerals and materials group AMCOL International Corp for a cash offer of $41 per share.
On Friday, Minerals Technologies Inc offered to buy AMCOL for $1.36 billion, or $42 per share, topping the bid made by Imerys.
"Imerys has an agreed-upon transaction with AMCOL and remains committed to completing the deal," Imerys said in a statement.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data