India budget-2013/14 agri exports likely to touch $45 bln vs $41 bln in 2012/13
NEW DELHI Feb 17 (Reuters) - India's Finance Minister P. Chidambaram told parliament on Monday that India's 2013/14 agricultural exports were likely to touch $45 billion vs $41 billion in 2012/13.
Chidambaram was presenting an interim budget to tide public finances over until a new government is formed after elections due by May.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work