India govt to infuse $1.8 bln in state-run banks in 2014/15
NEW DELHI Feb 17 (Reuters) - India's government will infuse 112 billion rupees ($1.8 billion) into state-run banks in 2014/15, Finance Minister P. Chidambaram said in his interim budget presented on Monday.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies