India to spend 2.5 trillion rupees on food, fertiliser and fuel subsidies in 2014/2015
NEW DELHI Feb 17 (Reuters) - India's total spending on food, fertilisers and fuel subsidies will be 2.5 trillion rupees in 2014/15, Finance Minister P. Chidambaram said on Monday.
He was presenting an interim budget in parliament to tide public finances over until a new government is formed after elections due by May.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |