India's economic outlook seen improving in 2014/15-finmin
NEW DELHI Feb 17 (Reuters) - India's economic outlook for 2014/15 looks better than the current fiscal year due to a resurgence in exports, global economic revival and moderation in inflation, the finance minister said in his interim budget on Monday.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media