India's economic outlook seen improving in 2014/15-finmin
NEW DELHI Feb 17 (Reuters) - India's economic outlook for 2014/15 looks better than the current fiscal year due to a resurgence in exports, global economic revival and moderation in inflation, the finance minister said in his interim budget on Monday.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default