INDONESIA PRESS-Construction and property sectors boost PT PP revenue - Bisnis Indonesia
State construction firm PT Pembangunan Perumahan Persero Tbk booked revenue of 11.65 trillion rupiah ($985.20 million) in 2013, up 46 percent from a year ago, driven by construction and property sectors, said Corporate Secretary Taufik Hidayat, Bisnis Indonesia reports.
Net profit rose 36 percent to 420 billion rupiah and the company said it is targeting new contracts of 24 trillion rupiah this year, up 23 percent on an annual basis.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,825 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |