PHILIPPINES PRESS-Century Properties to open first shopping mall - Inquirer
Philippine developer Century Properties Group Inc is set to open on Monday its $23 million shopping mall in Makati City, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported, marking its foray into the retail business dominated by SM Prime Holdings Inc, Ayala Land Inc and Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |