Turkey's Halkbank says 2013 net profit up 5.8 pct at 2.75 bln lira
ISTANBUL Feb 17 (Reuters) - Turkey's state-owned Halkbank on Monday posted a 2013 net profit of 2.75 billion lira ($1.26 billion), up from 2.6 billion in 2012.
Analysts in a Reuters poll had forecast the bank to post a net profit of 2.7 billion lira.
The lender's loans and receivables rose to 84.8 billion lira in 2013, from 65.9 billion in 2012.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |