Novartis to buy U.S.-based biotech CoStim for undisclosed price
ZURICH (Reuters) - Novartis said it will buy U.S.-based CoStim Pharmaceuticals Inc., a privately held biotechnology company focused on harnessing the immune system to eliminate immune-blocking signals from cancer, for an undisclosed price.
The Swiss drugmaker said the move follows increasing evidence pointing to the role of the immune system in controlling cancer.
(Reporting By Katharina Bart; Editing by John Stonestreet)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions