VIETNAM PRESS-Insurer Baoviet's gross profit drops 14 pct - Vietnam Economic Times
Vietnam's top insurer Baoviet Holdings' 2013 gross profit fell to 1.6 trillion dong ($75.8 million), down 14.12 percent from a year earlier, according to a company statement, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
Revenue rose 10.3 percent to 17.7 trillion dong, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1=21,075 dong) (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source