Argentine GFG says 2013 net profit 1.8 bln pesos
BUENOS AIRES Feb 18 (Reuters) - Leading Argentine banking conglomerate Grupo Financiero Galicia on Tuesday reported a full-year net profit of 1.823 billion pesos ($279 million), rising from 1.336 billion pesos in 2012.
The net profit came in above market expectations. A Reuters poll of five analysts had put the company's 2013 net income at 1.655 billion pesos.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead