Australia's Prana shares jump 26 pct after drug trial success
SYDNEY Feb 19 (Reuters) - Australia's Prana Biotechnology Ltd shares jumped as much as 26 percent on Wednesday, after the company said its experimental brain disorder drug improved cognitive function in a study on patients with Huntington's disease.
Prana shares last traded up 24.6 percent at A$1.14 at 2312 GMT. (Reporting by Maggie Lu Yueyang)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |