Australia's Prana shares jump 26 pct after drug trial success
SYDNEY Feb 19 (Reuters) - Australia's Prana Biotechnology Ltd shares jumped as much as 26 percent on Wednesday, after the company said its experimental brain disorder drug improved cognitive function in a study on patients with Huntington's disease.
Prana shares last traded up 24.6 percent at A$1.14 at 2312 GMT. (Reporting by Maggie Lu Yueyang)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap