CF Industries profit falls
Feb 18 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc reported lower fourth quarter profit on Tuesday.
Net earnings fell to $325.8 million, or $5.71 per share, from $470.7 million, or $7.40 per share a year earlier.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb