CF Industries profit falls
Feb 18 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc reported lower fourth quarter profit on Tuesday.
Net earnings fell to $325.8 million, or $5.71 per share, from $470.7 million, or $7.40 per share a year earlier.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation