CF Industries profit falls
Feb 18 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc reported lower fourth quarter profit on Tuesday.
Net earnings fell to $325.8 million, or $5.71 per share, from $470.7 million, or $7.40 per share a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea