CF Industries profit falls
Feb 18 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc reported lower fourth quarter profit on Tuesday.
Net earnings fell to $325.8 million, or $5.71 per share, from $470.7 million, or $7.40 per share a year earlier.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details