Daimler extends CFO's contract until end-2019
FRANKFURT Feb 18 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler said on Tuesday it had extended the contract of Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber by five years, until the end of 2019.
Uebber's contract was due to expire until 2014. He has been a board member at the Stuttgart-based maker of luxury cars and trucks since 2003.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor