Daimler extends CFO's contract until end-2019
FRANKFURT Feb 18 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler said on Tuesday it had extended the contract of Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber by five years, until the end of 2019.
Uebber's contract was due to expire until 2014. He has been a board member at the Stuttgart-based maker of luxury cars and trucks since 2003.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source