INDONESIA PRESS-Matahari records 2013 net profits up 49 pct y/y - Kontan
Indonesian retailer PT Matahari Department Store, a unit of Lippo group, booked a net profit of 1.15 trillion Indonesian rupiah ($97 million), a 49 percent increase from 771 billion Indonesian rupiah a year earlier, CEO Michael Remsen said in a statement.
Yearly revenues rose 20 percent to 6.75 trillion Indonesian rupiah. The firm opened nine new outlets during 2013 and currently owns 125 stores across 61 cities. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11785.0000 Indonesian rupiahs) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot