"Candy Crush Saga" maker King aims to raise $500 mln in IPO
Feb 18 (Reuters) - Mobile gamemaker King Digital Entertainment Plc, best known for the hit puzzle game Candy Crush Saga, said it planned to raise up to $500 million in an initial public offering.
The Dublin-based company had filed confidentially for an IPO with the the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in September.
JP Morgan, Credit Suisse and BofA Merrill Lynch are among the lead underwriters for the IPO.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data