"Candy Crush Saga" maker King aims to raise $500 mln in IPO
Feb 18 (Reuters) - Mobile gamemaker King Digital Entertainment Plc, best known for the hit puzzle game Candy Crush Saga, said it planned to raise up to $500 million in an initial public offering.
The Dublin-based company had filed confidentially for an IPO with the the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in September.
JP Morgan, Credit Suisse and BofA Merrill Lynch are among the lead underwriters for the IPO.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter